Sunday 28 December 2014

Quarterly Favourites #4

I can't believe I'm writing my last Quarterly Favourites of 2014.
I've only got a few items to talk about because I'll have my 2014 Favourites post up soon and there's no point overlapping everything.


Ziaja SenSitiVe Soothing Day Cream with SPF 20
I've been using this day cream for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it. It's a thick formula but completely non-greasy and very lightweight. It contains no perfumes, silicone or mineral oil and has been working so well on my sensitive and reactive skin. It has an SPF of 20 which is another bonus. I've also been using the SenSitiVe Firming Night Cream which is thick yet lightweight too. It's been really helping any dry patches on my face. They're both non-greasy and sink in so quickly. My only problem is the screw on lids because I'm forever missing the thread and dropping them. For €7, they will both be staying part of my skincare routine for quite a while!

W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
I'm going to be giving this mascara it's own post so I won't say too much about it.What I will say is it lengthens and separates your lashes, holds a curl and doesn't flake off. I've been using this every day since I got it and I love it.

Blank Canvas F22 Foundation Brush
The first few times I used this brush I really wasn't impressed but after giving it chance, I completely changed my mind. At first it just wasn't doing a good job at blending but once I found a technique that worked (stippling then buffing), I knew I'd never look back. I usually use a Real Techniques Buffing Brush for my foundation but I recently went back to it and it just doesn't compare to this. The bristles on this brush are soft and dense and give a flawless finish. If you're looking for a new buffing brush, I highly suggest giving this a try.

Nuxe Reve de Mile Lip Balm
I got this lip balm at the end of November because my lips were in a serious state. Between dryness and them splitting open if I moved my mouth too quickly, I knew I had to get something! I'd heard so many people go on about this lip balm so I decided to fork out the €12 and get it. It's a thick matte formula that you can apply day or night and it will still be there hours later. After one day I could see such an improvement and by the end of day two, my lips had never looked better. If you need something to rescue your lips from the effects of winter, this is your guy!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Custard
We're all well aware of my battle with concealers at this stage so it's probably no surprise to see that I caved and splashed out on the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This is such an amazing product. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I'm hooked. It's high coverage, doesn't crease and will not budge. It works wonders under my eyes to cover up darkness. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a drugstore concealer after this.

Let me know what your favourite products have been over the past few weeks and if you like any of the ones I mentioned.

Thanks for reading! :) 




2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of splashing out on the NARS concealer today as I have a voucher burning a whole in my pocket haha. I hope it works as well for me as everyone else is raving about x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get it after?? I hope you like it if you did! :D xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena