Wednesday 10 December 2014

Festive Berry NOTD

Before we go all in with red nails and gold glitter, I wanted to try out a slightly different festive nail look using purple polish and silver glitter.


I recently bought yet another Barry M polish in the shade Berry Cosmo.



This is such a lovely purpley wine colour and the name makes me feel like getting in the party mood.
It lasts around the usual four days with a little bit of wearing at the tips when worn by itself.

To glam things up a bit, I applied one coat of Holo Silver by Precious Polish to each nail and then sealed everything in with Jessica Brilliance topcoat.


Precious Polish glitter polishes are great because the glitter lays flat and doesn't catch on things. I only put on the topcoat to prolong the wear time.


I think this is a great combo and it's perfect for this time of year.

I'll have a slightly more traditional Christmas nail look for you all next week.

What's your favourite festive nail polish colour?

Thanks for reading! :) 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely nails perfect for any Christmas party. That Barry M shade is gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, perfect for any time of year but the glitter makes it so much more wintery :) xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena