Friday 24 October 2014

Cute and Creepy Doll Makeup for Halloween

This is another super easy Halloween look that can be achieved by using only a few basic items in your makeup bag.


The first look is just a normal cutesy little doll look which is still a little creepy if you ask me!

 My lips are uneven and I didn't notice until now... FORGIVE ME!


Much like my other Halloween look, you can use a white face paint base for this but my skin really hates face paint so I just used my normal L'oreal True Match in W3. Again, if you use white face paint, blend it down onto your neck and chest.


I applied my foundation all over my face and lips then piled on the setting powder so I would have a completely flawless, matte finish.

I used the "base" shade in the Wet n Wild palette all over my lid and blended the "eyelid" shade into my crease. I then packed the base shade into my waterline but I would have used white eyeliner if I could have found it!

I then set my eyebrows with Benefit Gimme Brow and used NYC Big Bold Curl and Maybelline The Falsies to achieve huge eyelashes.
Feel free to apply false lashes to the bottom and top of you eyes at this stage, I just didn't have any.

Next, you'll want to apply a bronzer pretty heavily to contour you face. Then HEAP on the blusher. Go crazy with it but make sure it's blended well and not just sat in big blobs on you face.

Finally, you'll want to draw on your lips. To do this, use a lip liner and really exaggerate your Cupid's Bow and overdraw your bottom lip. Don't fill in the full length of your lips, go about 3/4 of the way and dab concealer and powder to the edges of your lips to disguise them.

The second look - and the one I'll be wearing for Halloween is a stitched doll look.


The only thing you need to do for this look is grab a black eyeliner pencil or liquid liner and draw on a line that goes from each side of your mouth up to your cheeks like a smile. Then just draw some straight lines and crosses to imitate stitches. 
You can then add a few of these sewed patches to the rest of your face, neck and wherever else you feel like! 

You can also use black thread and eyelash glue to stitch your mouth together for this look. You won't be able to open your mouth but it would look great! 



Remember to pop your hair up into really high, slightly scraggy ponytails to really get the whole doll vibe going. Add some ribbons or bows if you have them. You still want to look cute, just a little spooky.

This is a great look if you're heading out to a party and don't want to look all bloody and dishevelled.

I really hope you all like this little Halloween look and please let me know if you try it on yourself!

Thanks for reading :) 






1 comments:

  1. Wow. I've done about ten times better when I was five years old. That doesnt look cute or halloweeny at all and the only thing creepy about it is that you actually put this online.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena