Thursday 18 September 2014

Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow Pencil

I love wearing winged eyeliner but I'm really not very good at it. I'm also much more of a subtle smudged liner kind of person on a day to day basis.
When I was in Belfast I decided to get the Master Smoky Shadow Pencil by Maybelline.


I got the colour Smoky Black but they also do a brown, navy, grey and violet pencil. I really want all of them!


It's a thick double ended pencil. On one end you have a jumbo pencil liner and on the other end, a soft pointed sponge. 


To use this, you just draw a line on your eyelid and use the sponge to smudge it out as much as you like.


I find it slightly difficult smudge it near my inner corners as the sponge makes the line very thick. I usually have to go in with a q-tip to clean the line up at the end but that really doesn't bother me.


The pencil is soft and easy to apply. It's so easy to smudge out and you can create as light or as dark of a line as you like. 

I picked this up for £5.99 in Belfast but it retails for €9.29 in Boots here which is a little ridiculous. 

Price tag aside, I really love this product. It's so handy and great if you're not keen on a full gel liner look. 

Let me know if you have this or if it would be sometinhg you'd like to try.

Thanks for reading! :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena