Thursday 17 July 2014

Doggy Beach Day

I was in the middle of taking photos for an updated What's On My Face post this morning when a family friend asked if I wanted to pop to the beach for a few hours with Misty. Being half mermaid, of course I said yes.
I thought it would nice to bring you guys along with us :)


My dog loves the beach so much but is terrified of waves so getting her to get in the water is near impossible. (lets not count when I lift her up, carry her out and dump her in to make her swim back to shore)




YIPEE


NOPE


Whenever we go I bring the frisbee which she likes to both play with and accessorize with it.


Ring donuts are a good beach snack because you can't tell if you're eating sand.


Rock climbing and ignoring your owner is a good way to lose your off leash privileges.



After all the excitement it was time to relax and eventually head back home.



I really hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading :) 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, would you look at him! Looks like he had a fabulous time. My terrier hates the water & the sand confuses him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first few beach trips last year were touch and go but now I've got a total beach bum dog haha :) x

      Delete
  2. Awe your doggie is so cute :) That beach looks lovely, I haven't been to a beach yet this summer! Your post makes me want to go for a walk on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she's a sweetie! I love that beach, wish I could have taken more photos but there were a lot of people and I felt like a creep hahaha. Hope you get to the beach soon! :) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena