Friday 18 July 2014

Blogger of the Week

This week's blogger of the week is Kasi from Birch Juice



I really enjoy reading Kasi's blog, especially her travel posts because she has some beautiful pictures of the places she visits. 
You'll also find a mix of food, makeup and general life posts on her blog. 
She's such a lovely person to chat to and always leaves me lovely (greatly appreciated) comments.
Below I'll leave a list of her social media links so you can stalk her like I do and there'll be a clickable link to her blog on my sidebar until next Friday.

Where to find her:  



Feel free to leave me your links in the comments if you want me to check out your blog as I love finding new blogs to follow. 
Thanks for reading :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena