Thursday 26 June 2014

L'Oreal Glam Matte Gloss Review

I'm slightly confused by the whole matte-gloss thing, it all seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. 
However, I recently picked up a L'oreal Glam Matte lipgloss and I am sold on the craze. 


I decided on the shade Cherry Crop which is a beautiful vibrant deep pink.


It has the same almost florescent pop that Bourjois' Pink Pong Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick has. 

It has a heart shaped applicator which picks up the right amount of product and makes for precise, even application. 


The formula is creamy and very easy to blend in with your finger if you want sheer out the colour.
I find it very hydrating on the lips. It doesn't seem to dry completely but isn't sticky or tacky.
It does transfer to the cup or glass your drinking from but that doesn't effect the colour on your lips. 
If you aren't eating, this stays on until you choose to remove it. If you are eating, it fades a little (not dramatically) and needs a touch up.
I know a lot of liquid lipsticks can really stain the skin so you have to work quickly to remove any mistakes, this doesn't do that which takes a lot of the stress out of application if you've got shaky little hands like me.  


I usually feel quite paranoid when I wear a bold lip but this is so wearable, I'm tempted to try out the other colours in the range! 


These retail at €10.35 in Superdrug and are available in 4 shades.


Have you tried out any of the new Glam Matte glosses? 
I'd love to know what you thought of them if you have. :) 
Thanks for reading 



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I haven't seen them around in the US yet, but I hope they come over soon! ♥
    Kelly || Amourtera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous colour and so not what I'd usually pick! I hope they come out over there, you need to try them! :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooooh this is soooooo purdy!

    www.squidgymoments.ie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matte gloss does sound like bit of a contradiction but these look really pretty.

    emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still find them a weird concept but these are amazing! I've been wearing this every chance I get. :) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena