Friday 30 May 2014

Budget Buy #3: Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I've really been struggling with seborrheic dermatitis around my nose and chin for the past couple of months. 
Unfortunately, I was banned from using any products on my face which has left my undereye area very dehydrated.
Now that it's finally clearing up, it's time to get some moisture back into my skin.


Last week I was gallivanting around with LilliWhiteRose and her beautiful daughter. 
I mentioned my under eye situation and asked for some product recommendations. 
She automatically suggested the Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream. It's currently on sale for 2 for €5 so even if I didn't like it, it wouldn't break the bank. 
You can see what LilliWhiteRose thought about this cream here


The cream claims to be light and easily absorbed, non-greasy and suitable for all skin types. I've got to say, I totally agree. It absorbs quickly and you only need to use a tiny amount. It also contains SPF15 which is always a winner in my book. 


They also say this will help to reduce fine lines, puffiness and within 4 weeks, dark circles.
As soon as I apply this, I can see a visible reduction in puffiness and I've noticed my skin is looking much more plump than it was this time last week. I haven't been using it long enough to say whether or not it reduces dark circles but from what I've seen so far, I imagine I'll be seeing good results within the next few weeks. 

They recommend you apply this by dotting around the eyes and blending in upward strokes with your fingertips. Remember to always use your ring fingers when applying products around the eye area as they're the least rough and stabby of the digits. 

This normally retails for €3.99 for a 15ml tube and can be found in store or online

I know Superdrug do a similar product so it would be interesting to see how it compares to this. 

Let me know if you've tried either eye creams and what you thought of them! :) 

Thanks for reading 


2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to try out the Superdrug own brand eyecream now :) Thanks for the mention and glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll let me know if you get it :) no problemo! X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena