Thursday 24 April 2014

Top 3 Anti-Fatigue Tips

Apologies for being MIA for the past week everyone, to say that I'm absolutely smothering with a cough and cold is an understatement. 
However, being sick has made me realise how much I take healthy looking skin for granted. 
There's three main products I've been using to brighten up my face for the past couple of days so I thought I'd share them with you.


The first thing I like to do is conceal under my eyes. I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in the shade 40 Soft Beige. It claims to have an anti-fatigue effect and give you a radiant glow. It contains tiny light reflecting particles that brighten up your skin. I really like to use this around the eye area to cancel out any darkness. 

Keeping with the eye area, a little white eyeliner goes a long way in making you look awake. By using a white or nude eyeliner on the waterline, you make your eyes look wider and brighter. I use the MUA Intense Colour eyeliner in the shade Snow White. 

My final tip is to highlight. It's no secret that I love highlighting. As I've mentioned many times before, I use the MeMeMe Beat the Blues highlighter in the shade Pearl Pink. By dabbing this along the cheek bones, brow bone and Cupid's bow, your face has an instant healthy glow without looking sparkly. I also occasionally pop some of this into the inner corners of my eyes to add some extra brightness.

If you have any tips on how to look a little less like an extra from The Walking Dead then please let me know as I'd love to try them. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Thanks for reading ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena