Sunday 27 April 2014

#LLAMmeetup 26th April 2014

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending #LLAMmeetup organised by the gorgeous Hannah from Love Life and Makeup. I had such a brilliant time and with 50 of us, I got to meet so many bloggers! I don't think I stopped laughing all day.


The event was held in the Russell Court Hotel in Dublin. It was a beautiful venue and I felt very welcome by the staff. I would have loved to have seen more of the hotel but what I did see was definitely my cup of tea.

We watched a demonstration by Nima Brushes followed by Benefit, both of which were great. I loved seeing all the products in action and learning about the new products on the way.


We received goodie bags which was totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated that contained some lovely treats.


I'm really excited to try out the Balmi lip balm and Burt's Bees minis and... basically everything! 

I also somehow managed to win a raffle prize! I never win anything... ever! I was over the moon when my number was called. I won a hamper full of amazing items. The money raised is going to Breast Cancer Awareness.



I was so happy to see two Precious Polishes in my prize. I got a beautiful glitter called Holo Silver and a lovely pearlescent yellow named Lemon Pop. I received three sets of iNailz which I'm really excited to try. I also got the Cocoa Brown  Lovely Legs Spray, Gentle Bronze and 1 Hour Tan Mousse in the new dark shade. Last but not least, probably my favourite item, a beautiful bracelet from Stella & Dot.


LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS! 

Here's some pictures of our shenanigans





I want to say a massive thank you and congratulations to Hannah for organising this event. She did an amazing job and I think I speak for everyone there when I say I had a great time! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned tomorrow for a little Dublin shopping haul.
Thanks for reading! :) 



4 comments:

  1. Omg in the first group shot I was taking the accidental boob pic!! Hahahaha :D

    Had so much fun with you yesterday!! Xxx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite photos of the day <3 hahaha we should frame it x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you all had an awesome day :) also, is that One Direction nail foils I spy in your hamper? Hilarious! x

    Katy | http://littlemisskatyenglish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day :) Yes... Yes they are hahaha. Can't say I'll be using them anytime soon to be honest! X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena