Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Deep Autumnal Lip

I love wearing a dark lip during the colder months and this year I think I've found my new favourite deep rouge shade in the form of Kate Moss for Rimmel in shade 107. 
I love the red matte packaging, simple but classy.


This lipstick has a matte finish but it applies smoothly and doesn't dry your lips out. I find it stays on for hours and it's so highly pigmented you only need one coat. It lives up to the hype. 
This is an extremely wearable shade and can be worn as part of a day or night look. 


I personally keep the rest of my make-up simple with just a light blush and a coat or two of mascara but this would work with a gel eyeliner or lightly smoked eye. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena