Thursday 28 November 2013

Daily Winter Essentials Haul

Today I decided to go on a little shopping trip to pick up a couple of items I was out of/wanted to try, and a couple of impulse buys of course. 
I popped into Penny's (Primark) first with the intention of getting a new chunky knit snood. I decided on a mustard coloured one. I also found a light weight material grey skater skirt marked down to €3. I figured I should pick up a pair of touch screen gloves too seen as they were only €1.50 and my tiny, cold clammy hands need protection in full fingered glove form. 


I needed to go into Superdrug to get a new concealer. I left with more than a new concealer. 


I decided on Collection's Lasting Perfection 16 hour stay in the shade Light 2. I wasn't looking to try something new but I did need to get a lighter shade than my usual Medium 3 because my face has become rather pasty this month. 
I really wanted a deep berry shade nail varnish but I also wanted a more red tonned festive colour. I found just what I was looking for with a Barry M Nail Paint in the colour "Raspberry". 


I planned on picking up a red lipstick of some sort but changed my mind when I saw the shade "402 Across the Universe" from Rimmel's Apocalips range. 


This is a beautifully dark vampy red and I'm so excited to use it.
Before I left I picked up a Palmer's lip balm. I've wanted to try one of these for a while and I decided I might as well just get one. I just got the original because I find a lot of flavoured lip products make me nauseous. 
Have you guys tried any of these products and did you like them? Let me know. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena